- Collaborate with your marketing and sales team.
- Analyze sales results and customer database to profile and segment your customers. Who is your ideal customer?
- Interview customers and partners to learn why people value your products and services. Why do they buy and how?
- Researching and profiling your competitors to understand their market positioning and marketing tactics. What’s the competitive gap?
- Then we’ll prepare customized marketing strategy recommendations.
- Prioritize marketing to achieve specific sales objectives and impact results.
- Capitalize on your competitive advantages in marketing.
- Differentiate your company in a competitive marketplace.
- Communicate a unique high value proposition.
- Plan marketing tactics and campaigns for each marketing channel.
- Leverage the customer and prospect database for targeted marketing.
- Align and synchronize marketing and sales teams.
- Generate leads and nurture prospects to create new customer and partner relationships.
- Engage customers and enhance retention with customer relationship management (CRM).
- Monitor and measure the marketing results.
If required, a detailed, month-by-month, channel-by-channel, tactical marketing plan is provided to serve as a marketing road map, including:
- Marketing tactics and campaigns such as digital content, advertising, direct marketing, PR, email, social media, sales promotion, sales tools, and trade shows
- Budget for production, media, and distribution costs
- Recommendations for internal and external resources for plan execution
We can also help guide and manage the implementation of your marketing strategy and plan.
In 2010 Tom founded Brooklyn. What began as a little project in Tom’s basement soon became a thriving success.
Over 60,000 customers trust our products to build and design their websites.
2021 will be the year of decisions. Further growth and new innovations will lead to victory.
Head of Studio